Thing 14: Bitmoji Fun

Bitmoji ImageI hate winter





I love Bitmojis! I have one of myself in a Positivity Project t-shirt as you enter my classroom. 
I think Bitmojis are very easy to use and I find it to be very user friendly. 
I can see myself using these in multiple ways. My immediate thought is using them in the hallway to display student work. At the beginning of the year I have students make pictures of themselves to be displayed in the hallway all year. Underneath their picture is where all their work is displayed for the year so everyone knows who's work is who's. Instead of students making pictures of themselves they could make bitmojis of themselves for me to print and those can be up instead. My students would LOVE to make their own bitmoji. I also could use them throughout my classroom to label things for students like mailboxes, book boxes and popsicle sticks used to call on students. 
I can also see my students using their bitmojis as a means of presentation of some sorts. I haven't dabbled with it, but I think my students could use their bitmojis in conjunction with google slides to make fun presentations for their peers to share their knowledge and learning.  

Comments

  1. They do work well with google slides, easy to insert, just like any other image. They do add a bit of fun to things don't they!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thing 3: Photo Fun

Thing 1: Getting Started